The council has allowed Kerala government to levy a 1 per cent calamity cess for two years to shore up funds for rehabilitation
Finance minister Arun Jaitley addresses the media.
1. Real estate issues referred to the Group of Ministers, the composition is to be announced soon
2. Service tax payers to be taxed at 6% with a threshold of up to Rs 50 lakh per annum
3. GST registration threshold limit to be increased from current Rs 20 lakh to Rs 40 lakh
4. To increase the limit of annual turnover for composition scheme to 1.5 crore effective from April 1, 2019
5. Allows Kerala government to levy a 1 per cent calamity cess for two years to shore up funds for rehabilitation